4032 Knob Dr,
Memphis, TN 38127
- 3 Beds
- 1,588 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
4032 Knob Dr is a single family home in Memphis, TN. This home was built in 1989 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,588 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 4032 Knob Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4032 Knob Dr is located in a community that is home to 49,113 residents, which has decreased by -2.1% since 2000. 76.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.51%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4032 Knob Dr has a median household income of $34,286 and spends about $33,798 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4032 Knob Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 40.5%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 33.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 51.4% of the residents near 4032 Knob Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4032 Knob Dr is about 36.2 degrees in January and 78.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4032 Knob Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2283 Hubbard Avenue,
$3,500 House For Sale
1795 Mignon Ave,
$189,900 House For Sale
$71,250 House For Sale
4104 Austin Peay Hwy,
$180,000 House For Sale
378 N Watkins Street,
$352,000 House For Sale
4141 New Brownsville Rd,
$447,500 House For Sale
$659,000 House For Sale
156 HARBOR ISLE,
$499,900 House For Sale
2230 RUSSELL BOND,
$299,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.