4991 NW Jackpine Ave,
Redmond, OR 97756
- 3 Beds
- 2,575 sqft
Est. Value* : $384,500
- 3 Beds
4991 NW Jackpine Ave is a single family home in Redmond, OR. This home was built in 1978 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,575 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $384,500. Frequently asked questions about 4991 NW Jackpine Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4991 NW Jackpine Ave is located in a community that is home to 18,119 residents, which has increased by 54.7% since 2000. 72.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4991 NW Jackpine Ave has a median household income of $45,004 and spends about $40,099 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4991 NW Jackpine Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%. Property crime risk is 12.6%, which is higher than the state average of 12.5%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4991 NW Jackpine Ave include Obsidian Middle School, Ridgeview High School, and Sage Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 56.8% of the residents near 4991 NW Jackpine Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 5.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4991 NW Jackpine Ave is about 29.8 degrees in January and 67.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 9.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4991 NW Jackpine Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1841 NW 57th Way,
$1,200,000 House For Sale
708 NW Rimrock Drive,
$527,000 House For Sale
3800 SW Crest Ct,
$459,900 House For Sale
2217 SW 30th Ct,
$329,900 House For Sale
3081 SW 46th Street,
$429,000 House For Sale
2197 SW Umatilla Avenue,
$529,000 House For Sale
1405 Harrier Court,
$724,000 House For Sale
833 NW Dogwood Avenue,
$435,000 House For Sale
2262 Dunlin Court,
$729,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Obsidian Middle School||6-8||612||29||21.1||2.99 mi|
|Ridgeview High School||9-12||897||37.9||23.6||3.83 mi|
|Sage Elementary School||1-5||525||29||18.1||3.32 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.