537 Newport Ave,
Webster Groves, MO 63119
- 2 Beds
- 1,220 sqft
Est. Value* : $287,300
- 2 Beds
537 Newport Ave is a single family home in Webster Groves, MO. This home was built in 1922 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,220 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and central cooling system. In 6/15/2015, this property sold for $203,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $287,300. Frequently asked questions about 537 Newport Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 537 Newport Ave is located in a community that is home to 34,339 residents, which has decreased by -15% since 2000. 64.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 537 Newport Ave has a median household income of $68,652 and spends about $52,923 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 537 Newport Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 537 Newport Ave include Avery Elementary, and Hixson Middle. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 71.5% of the residents near 537 Newport Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 537 Newport Ave is about 27.7 degrees in January and 77.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 537 Newport Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
316 Greeley Avenue,
$309,900 House For Sale
312 Greeley Avenue,
$369,000 House For Sale
400 Glen Road,
$575,000 House For Sale
312 Newport Avenue,
$329,900 House For Sale
515 Newport Avenue,
$385,000 House For Sale
300 Dawson Court,
$279,900 House For Sale
307 Atalanta Avenue,
$339,900 House For Sale
100 Orchard Avenue,
$650,000 House For Sale
620 Clark Avenue,
$415,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Avery Elementary||K-5||517||36.2||14.2||0.43 mi|
|Dr. Henry Givens Junior Elementary||K-5||121||8||14.9||0.9 mi|
|Hixson Middle||7-8||712||48.9||14.5||1.47 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.