Off Market

7185 Sherbourne Ln,

San Diego, CA 92129
  • 5 Beds
  • 3,134 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $1,094,000

  • 5 Beds
  • 3,134 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2003

Description

7185 Sherbourne Ln is a single family home in San Diego, CA. This home was built in 2003 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,134 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 10/24/2014, this property sold for $892,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,094,000. Frequently asked questions about 7185 Sherbourne Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 7185 Sherbourne Ln is located in a community that is home to 59,049 residents, which has increased by 27.5% since 2000. 81.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.42%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.38%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7185 Sherbourne Ln has a median household income of $91,672 and spends about $65,430 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7185 Sherbourne Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 7185 Sherbourne Ln include Black Mountain Middle, and Design 39 Campus. The average SAT score for this area is about 989 (501 for Math and 488 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
  • How’s the job market? About 67.3% of the residents near 7185 Sherbourne Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7185 Sherbourne Ln is about 44.4 degrees in January and 71.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7185 Sherbourne Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
5
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
3,134
Year Built
2003
Latitude
32.96
Longitude
-117.16
Heating
NONE

Price History

Date Price Event
10/24/2014 $892,500 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $9,836 $0 $0 $942,714
2017 $9,642 $0 $0 $924,231
2016 $9,426 $0 $0 $906,110
2015 $9,342 $0 $0 $892,500
2014 $13,366 $0 $0 $768,471

Local Info

Population
59,049
Median Family Income
$91,672
Graduate Degree Percentile
13.7%
Median Homeowner Age
32.2
Households with Children
81.5%
Unemployment Rate
3.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Black Mountain Middle 6-8
Design 39 Campus K-8
Park Village Elementary K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!