6904 Walebridge Ln,
Austin, TX 78739
- 2,884 sqft
Est. Value* : $493,700
6904 Walebridge Ln is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bathrooms and 2,884 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $493,700. Frequently asked questions about 6904 Walebridge Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6904 Walebridge Ln is located in a community that is home to 5,477 residents, which has increased by 35.5% since 2000. 88.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (20.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6904 Walebridge Ln has a median household income of $100,719 and spends about $70,338 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6904 Walebridge Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 934 (494 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 72.8% of the residents near 6904 Walebridge Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6904 Walebridge Ln is about 48.7 degrees in January and 83.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6904 Walebridge Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6018 Tasajillo Trail,
$485,000 House For Sale
11613 Cherisse Dr,
$539,500 House For Sale
6312 Hillside Terrace Drive,
$575,000 House For Sale
9008 Colberg Dr,
$475,000 House For Sale
9017 Lantana Way,
$450,000 House For Sale
4309 Lost Oasis Holw,
$433,000 House For Sale
11313 Stormy Ridge Rd,
$425,000 House For Sale
6303 Sam Maverick Pass,
$380,000 House For Sale
10321 Trout Cove,
$525,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.