6923 Royal Knoll Ct,
Pasadena, TX 77505
- 4 Beds
- 2,297 sqft
Est. Value* : $274,600
- 4 Beds
6923 Royal Knoll Ct is a single family home in Pasadena, TX. This home was built in 1993 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,297 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $274,600. Frequently asked questions about 6923 Royal Knoll Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6923 Royal Knoll Ct is located in a community that is home to 12,747 residents, which has increased by 22.6% since 2000. 82.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.44%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6923 Royal Knoll Ct has a median household income of $80,608 and spends about $59,434 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6923 Royal Knoll Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.7%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 12.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6923 Royal Knoll Ct include Deer Park High School, Fairmont Elementary, and Fairmont J H. The average SAT score for this area is about 969 (494 for Math and 475 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 61.5% of the residents near 6923 Royal Knoll Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6923 Royal Knoll Ct is about 40.3 degrees in January and 80.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6923 Royal Knoll Ct resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4223 River Ranch Drive,
$269,900 House For Sale
4246 Armand View Drive,
$272,999 House For Sale
5023 Bayfair Street,
$334,900 House For Sale
7422 Shady Arbour Court,
$260,000 House For Sale
5102 Baywood Drive,
$474,900 House For Sale
6843 Little Redwood Drive,
$230,000 House For Sale
6415 Inverness Way,
$259,900 House For Sale
6722 Elmscott Drive,
$350,000 House For Sale
5118 Pin Oak Drive,
$398,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Deer Park High School||9-12||4,074||258.5||15.7||4.63 mi|
|Fairmont Elementary||K-5||810||48.1||16.8||0.58 mi|
|Fairmont J H||6-8||728||41.1||17.6||0.02 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.