6316 Wyndale Ct,
Kansas City, MO 64129
- 2 Beds
- 1,025 sqft
Est. Value* : $76,560
- 2 Beds
6316 Wyndale Ct is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1942 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,025 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $76,560. Frequently asked questions about 6316 Wyndale Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6316 Wyndale Ct is located in a community that is home to 11,383 residents, which has increased by 3.3% since 2000. 67.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.7%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6316 Wyndale Ct has a median household income of $39,389 and spends about $36,789 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6316 Wyndale Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 35.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 24.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6316 Wyndale Ct include Ac Prep Elementary, Central Middle School, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 53.6% of the residents near 6316 Wyndale Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6316 Wyndale Ct is about 27.7 degrees in January and 79.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6316 Wyndale Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5606 E 39th Street,
$55,000 House For Sale
7821 E 49th Street,
$99,000 House For Sale
7421 E 64th St,
$270,000 House For Sale
4809 E 31st St,
$29,000 House For Sale
2818 Denver Avenue,
$69,000 House For Sale
8607 E 32ND Street,
$58,500 House For Sale
3032 Donnelly Avenue,
$55,000 House For Sale
4423 Benton Boulevard,
$74,000 House For Sale
3719 Indiana Stree,
$52,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||423||26.4||16||2.75 mi|
|Central Middle School||7-8||419||32.4||12.9||2.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.