24784 N 107th St,
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- 1,375 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
24784 N 107th St is a single family home in Scottsdale, AZ. This home was built in 2001 and includes 1,375 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and refrigerator cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 24784 N 107th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 24784 N 107th St is located in a community that is home to 5,389 residents, which has increased by 70.7% since 2000. 76.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 24784 N 107th St has a median household income of $188,732 and spends about $109,577 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 24784 N 107th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 13.1%, which is lower than the state average of 15.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 24784 N 107th St include Cactus Shadows High School, Desert Sun Academy, and Sonoran Trails Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 994 (483 for Math and 511 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 74.1% of the residents near 24784 N 107th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 24784 N 107th St is about 43.7 degrees in January and 80.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 15.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 24784 N 107th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cactus Shadows High School||8-12||1,883||70.3||26.7||7.95 mi|
|Desert Sun Academy||PK-6||401||19.7||20.3||5.73 mi|
|Sonoran Trails Middle School||6-8||895||34.2||26.1||6.59 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.