Off Market

145 Joseph St W,

Lapwai, ID 83540
  • 1,925 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $228,000

  • 1,925 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1973

Description

145 Joseph St W is a single family home in Lapwai, ID. This home was built in 1973 and includes 1,925 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $228,000. Frequently asked questions about 145 Joseph St W and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 145 Joseph St W is located in a community that is home to 2,115 residents, which has decreased by -2% since 2000. 79.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.96%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 145 Joseph St W has a median household income of $34,250 and spends about $33,847 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 145 Joseph St W is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 145 Joseph St W include Lapwai Elementary School, and Lapwai Middle/High School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.8% of the residents near 145 Joseph St W have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 13.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 145 Joseph St W is about 17.9 degrees in January and 68.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 51.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 145 Joseph St W resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,925
Year Built
1973
Latitude
46.41
Longitude
-116.81
Cooling
YES
Heating
FORCED AIR
Lot Size
9,191 sqft

Local Info

Population
2,115
Median Family Income
$34,250
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.7%
Median Homeowner Age
35.4
Households with Children
79.1%
Unemployment Rate
13.7%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Lapwai Elementary School   PK-5
Lapwai Middle/High School   6-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week