146 Cliff Ave,
Winthrop, MA 02152
- 3 Beds
- 2,070 sqft
Est. Value* : $420,400
- 3 Beds
- 2,070 sqft
146 Cliff Ave is a condominium unit in Winthrop, MA. This home was built in 1883 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,070 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. In 3/31/2015, this property sold for $322,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $420,400. Frequently asked questions about 146 Cliff Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 146 Cliff Ave is located in a community that is home to 16,876 residents, which has decreased by -2.6% since 2000. 58.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.58%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 146 Cliff Ave has a median household income of $62,434 and spends about $49,921 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 146 Cliff Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 146 Cliff Ave include Arthur T. Cummings Elementary School, and Winthrop High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1000 (493 for Math and 507 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 65.4% of the residents near 146 Cliff Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 146 Cliff Ave is about 23.7 degrees in January and 70.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 44.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 146 Cliff Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
75 Highland Avenue,
$749,000 House For Sale
8 Paine St,
$589,900 House For Sale
79 Chester Avenue,
$750,000 House For Sale
59 Crest Avenue,
$449,000 House For Sale
38 Pleasant Park Road,
$510,000 House For Sale
73 Bay View Avenue,
$675,000 House For Sale
40 Calumet St,
$324,900 House For Sale
510 Revere Beach Blvd Unit 1002,
$350,000 House For Sale
57 Trevalley Rd,
$369,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Arthur T. Cummings Elementary School||3-5||458||30.5||14.9||1.18 mi|
|William P. Gorman/Fort Banks Elementary||PK-2||472||40.3||11.6||0.63 mi|
|Winthrop High School||9-12||576||45.3||12.7||0.83 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.