Off Market

908 Rocky Spring Rd,

Austin, TX 78753
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $166,500

Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1973

Description

908 Rocky Spring Rd is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1973. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $166,500. Frequently asked questions about 908 Rocky Spring Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 908 Rocky Spring Rd is located in a community that is home to 35,668 residents, which has increased by 23.2% since 2000. 55.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.72%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 908 Rocky Spring Rd has a median household income of $41,845 and spends about $38,213 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 908 Rocky Spring Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (500 for Math and 431 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 908 Rocky Spring Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 908 Rocky Spring Rd is about 46.7 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 908 Rocky Spring Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1973
Latitude
30.38
Longitude
-97.67
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
10,485 sqft
New Construction
No
Garage
Yes

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $774 $0 $0 $75,000
2017 $780 $0 $0 $35,000
2016 $803 $0 $0 $35,000
2015 $803 $0 $0 $35,000
2014 $862 $0 $0 $35,000

Local Info

Population
35,668
Median Family Income
$41,845
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.2%
Median Homeowner Age
28.9
Households with Children
55.9%
Unemployment Rate
4.0%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!