6511 130th Ln SW,
Olympia, WA 98512
- 5 Beds
- 2,532 sqft
Est. Value* : $398,900
- 5 Beds
6511 130th Ln SW is a single family home in Olympia, WA. This home was built in 1973 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,532 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $398,900. Frequently asked questions about 6511 130th Ln SW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6511 130th Ln SW is located in a community that is home to 24,247 residents, which has increased by 11.5% since 2000. 70.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.41%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6511 130th Ln SW has a median household income of $53,613 and spends about $45,004 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6511 130th Ln SW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6511 130th Ln SW include George Washington Bush Middle School, Littlerock Elementary School, and Thurs County Juvenile Det/Tumwater West E. The average SAT score for this area is about 1069 (535 for Math and 534 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 60.8% of the residents near 6511 130th Ln SW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6511 130th Ln SW is about 29.4 degrees in January and 70.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 10.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6511 130th Ln SW resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10728 Ramona Court SW,
$487,500 House For Sale
4724 118th Loop,
$540,000 House For Sale
6301 101st Ave SW,
$600,000 House For Sale
6203 Renata Lane SW,
$480,000 House For Sale
19215 Loganberry Street SW,
$349,750 House For Sale
8615 James Road SW,
$625,000 House For Sale
0 xxx 213th Avenue SW,
$185,000 House For Sale
$568,850 House For Sale
$543,850 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|George Washington Bush Middle School||6-8||531||24.4||21.7||6.42 mi|
|Littlerock Elementary School||K-5||339||18.2||18.5||0.27 mi|
|Thurs County Juvenile Det/Tumwater West E||6-12||15||1||15||8.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.