Off Market

9814 Rosewood Ave,

Cleveland, OH 44105
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,678 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $50,860

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,678 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1954

Description

9814 Rosewood Ave is a single family home in Cleveland, OH. This home was built in 1954 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,678 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $50,860. Frequently asked questions about 9814 Rosewood Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 9814 Rosewood Ave is located in a community that is home to 52,512 residents, which has decreased by -1.1% since 2000. 68.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.91%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9814 Rosewood Ave has a median household income of $29,946 and spends about $31,237 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9814 Rosewood Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 29.1%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 21.4%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.3% of the residents near 9814 Rosewood Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9814 Rosewood Ave is about 27.5 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 53.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9814 Rosewood Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 621-2817

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,678
Year Built
1954
Latitude
41.44
Longitude
-81.62
Heating
FORCED AIR

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,456 $0 $0 $17,230
2016 $1,445 $0 $0 $17,230
2015 $1,444 $0 $0 $17,230
2013 $1,359 $0 $0 $16,420

Local Info

Population
52,512
Median Family Income
$29,946
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.3%
Median Homeowner Age
34.0
Households with Children
68.2%
Unemployment Rate
9.0%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C-
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 621-2817

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST