7603 Hopewell Ln,
Houston, TX 77071
- 3 Beds
- 2,307 sqft
Est. Value* : $195,600
- 3 Beds
7603 Hopewell Ln is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1979 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,307 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $195,600. Frequently asked questions about 7603 Hopewell Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7603 Hopewell Ln is located in a community that is home to 28,204 residents, which has increased by 30.3% since 2000. 71.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7603 Hopewell Ln has a median household income of $73,963 and spends about $55,887 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7603 Hopewell Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.5%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 14%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7603 Hopewell Ln include Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (526 for Math and 480 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 68.6% of the residents near 7603 Hopewell Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7603 Hopewell Ln is about 41.7 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7603 Hopewell Ln resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11819 Stallion Lane,
$574,900 House For Sale
7618 Candlegreen Lane,
$247,500 House For Sale
12123 Kitty Brook Drive,
$244,900 House For Sale
6424 Dellfern Drive,
$135,000 House For Sale
7802 Candlegreen Lane,
$197,900 House For Sale
$253,000 House For Sale
7950 Fawn Terrace Drive,
$199,000 House For Sale
7610 Poitiers Drive,
$194,900 House For Sale
7622 Poitiers Drive,
$234,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||20.39 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||13.21 mi|
|Milne Elementary||PK-5||645||42.1||15.2||0.83 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.