332 Eagle Dr,
Mc Gregor, IA 52157
- 4 Beds
- 1,392 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
- 1,392 sqft
332 Eagle Dr is a single family home in Mc Gregor, IA. This home was built in 2006 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,392 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 332 Eagle Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 332 Eagle Dr is located in a community that is home to 1,841 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 66.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 332 Eagle Dr has a median household income of $32,016 and spends about $32,535 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 332 Eagle Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 332 Eagle Dr include McGregor Intermediate School, and MFL MarMac High School.
- How’s the job market? About 70.9% of the residents near 332 Eagle Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 332 Eagle Dr is about 16.0 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 332 Eagle Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
32257 Pikes Peak Rd.,
$125,000 For Sale
200 E Brunson Street,
$118,500 For Sale
1109 S Wacouta Avenue,
$99,000 For Sale
723 S Ohio Street,
$90,000 For Sale
603 N Michigan Street,
$69,900 For Sale
124 S Ohio Street,
$44,900 For Sale
35841 White Bridge Lane,
$199,900 For Sale
63375 Cliffwood Dr.,
$239,900 For Sale
32762 Hwy 35,
$229,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|McGregor Intermediate School||4-5||125||5.6||22.2||1.38 mi|
|MFL MarMac Elementary School||PK-3||317||18.7||16.9||9.25 mi|
|MFL MarMac High School||9-12||206||19.2||10.6||9.26 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.