206 S Archer St,
Ohio City, OH 45874
- 2 Beds
- 1,124 sqft
Est. Value* : $40,660
- 2 Beds
206 S Archer St is a single family home in Ohio City, OH. This home includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,124 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $40,660. Frequently asked questions about 206 S Archer St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 S Archer St is located in a community that is home to 3,137 residents, which has decreased by -8.3% since 2000. 79.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.24%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 S Archer St has a median household income of $39,468 and spends about $36,883 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 S Archer St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 S Archer St include Van Wert Early Childhood Center, and Van Wert High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 70.0% of the residents near 206 S Archer St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 S Archer St is about 24.5 degrees in January and 72.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 S Archer St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3371 Wilson Rd.,
$159,000 House For Sale
611 Rockford Rd.,
$105,000 House For Sale
2026 Eaglebrooke Circle,
$375,000 House For Sale
816 Sycamore St.,
$105,999 House For Sale
137 S. Leblond St.,
$399,900 House For Sale
200 Home Avenue,
$269,900 House For Sale
2313 Elm St.,
$149,500 House For Sale
6972 Laketree Court,
$329,000 House For Sale
5252 Watercrest Drive,
$44,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Van Wert Early Childhood Center||PK-K||331||15||22||6.6 mi|
|Van Wert Elementary School||1-5||763||46.4||16.4||5.25 mi|
|Van Wert High School||9-12||533||33.5||15.8||5.54 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.