3877 Waukon Ave,
Lohrville, IA 51453
Est. Value* : N/A
3877 Waukon Ave is a single family home in Lohrville, IA. Additional features include cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 3877 Waukon Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3877 Waukon Ave is located in a community that is home to 702 residents, which has decreased by -7% since 2000. 65.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3877 Waukon Ave has a median household income of $27,603 and spends about $29,862 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3877 Waukon Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3877 Waukon Ave include South Central Calhoun Elementary Building, South Central Calhoun High School, and South Central Calhoun Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 64.4% of the residents near 3877 Waukon Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3877 Waukon Ave is about 15.6 degrees in January and 73.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3877 Waukon Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1603 Mulberry Street,
$62,900 House For Sale
607 Prairie View Drive,
$259,900 House For Sale
617 Prairie View Drive,
$282,900 House For Sale
114 W Railroad Avenue,
$28,000 House For Sale
923 W 5th Street,
$160,000 House For Sale
319 N 1st Street,
$82,000 House For Sale
601 5th Street,
$95,000 House For Sale
111 SE 8th Street,
$119,900 House For Sale
700 Prairie Street,
$90,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|South Central Calhoun Elementary Building||PK-3||333||22.6||14.7||13.98 mi|
|South Central Calhoun High School||9-12||322||27.2||11.8||13.81 mi|
|South Central Calhoun Middle School||4-8||316||24.8||12.7||14.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.