386 W Pine St,
Marengo, IA 52301
- 3 Beds
- 1,029 sqft
Est. Value* : $49,520
- 3 Beds
386 W Pine St is a single family home in Marengo, IA. This home was built in 1905 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,029 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $49,520. Frequently asked questions about 386 W Pine St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 386 W Pine St is located in a community that is home to 5,173 residents, which has increased by 3.9% since 2000. 68.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 386 W Pine St has a median household income of $38,874 and spends about $36,574 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 386 W Pine St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 386 W Pine St include Iowa Valley Elementary School, and Iowa Valley Junior-Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 66.2% of the residents near 386 W Pine St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 386 W Pine St is about 19.6 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 386 W Pine St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Iowa Valley Elementary School||PK-6||350||19.6||17.8||0.63 mi|
|Iowa Valley Junior-Senior High School||7-12||220||21.3||10.3||0.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. This area has a reduced flood risk due to the presence of a nearby levee. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.