386 W 3rd St,
Newell, IA 50568
- 1,779 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
386 W 3rd St is a single family home in Newell, IA. This home was built in 1910 and includes 1,779 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 386 W 3rd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 386 W 3rd St is located in a community that is home to 1,733 residents, which has decreased by -17.5% since 2000. 71.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 386 W 3rd St has a median household income of $42,166 and spends about $38,503 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 386 W 3rd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 386 W 3rd St include Newell-Fonda Elementary, Newell-Fonda High School, and Newell-Fonda Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 59.3% of the residents near 386 W 3rd St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 386 W 3rd St is about 12.8 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 386 W 3rd St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
314 Franklin St.,
$81,000 House For Sale
1764 570th Street,
$175,000 House For Sale
2250 Hwy 3,
$89,900 House For Sale
2245 Needham Ave.,
$210,000 House For Sale
910 Lakeshore Drive,
$325,000 House For Sale
634 4th Street South,
$127,000 House For Sale
615 4th Street South,
$78,000 House For Sale
721 Hickory Lane,
$235,000 House For Sale
708 Geisinger Road,
$139,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Newell-Fonda Elementary||PK-5||250||17||14.6||0.7 mi|
|Newell-Fonda High School||9-12||140||14||9.9||0.69 mi|
|Newell-Fonda Middle School||6-8||120||8.8||13.5||0.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.