3860 280th Ave,
Dickens, IA 51333
- 3 Beds
- 1,872 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
3860 280th Ave is a single family home in Dickens, IA. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms and 1,872 square feet of living space. Frequently asked questions about 3860 280th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3860 280th Ave is located in a community that is home to 825 residents, which has decreased by -6.3% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3860 280th Ave has a median household income of $40,900 and spends about $37,767 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3860 280th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 15.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3860 280th Ave include Fairview Park Elementary.
- How’s the job market? About 68.0% of the residents near 3860 280th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3860 280th Ave is about 14.0 degrees in January and 72.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3860 280th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
209 W. Athens St.,
$50,000 House For Sale
611 1st Street,
$67,500 House For Sale
302 Bissell Street,
$59,000 House For Sale
615 4th Street South,
$78,000 House For Sale
2250 Hwy 3,
$89,900 House For Sale
1764 570th Street,
$175,000 House For Sale
708 Geisinger Road,
$139,000 House For Sale
1010 West 5th Street,
$99,000 House For Sale
314 Franklin St.,
$81,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fairview Park Elementary||2-3||276||21||13||7.03 mi|
|Johnson Elementary||PK-1||357||27.5||12.9||7.49 mi|
|Lincoln Elementary School||4-5||297||20||14.8||6.81 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.