13 Clamer Ave,
Collegeville, PA 19426
- 4 Beds
- 2,284 sqft
Est. Value* : $274,600
- 4 Beds
- 2,284 sqft
13 Clamer Ave is a single family home in Collegeville, PA. This home was built in 1920 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,284 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 5/13/2016, this property sold for $160,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $274,600. Frequently asked questions about 13 Clamer Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 13 Clamer Ave is located in a community that is home to 20,902 residents, which has increased by 25.9% since 2000. 73.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.33%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13 Clamer Ave has a median household income of $75,232 and spends about $56,909 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13 Clamer Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 13 Clamer Ave include Perkiomen Valley High School, Perkiomen Valley Middle School-East, and South Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1001 (496 for Math and 505 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 64.7% of the residents near 13 Clamer Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13 Clamer Ave is about 25.7 degrees in January and 72.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13 Clamer Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
17 CLAMER AVE,
$249,000 House For Sale
316 RIVER RD,
$375,000 House For Sale
1044 HILDEBIDLE DR,
$550,000 House For Sale
1027 HILDEBIDLE DR,
$570,000 House For Sale
41 PECHINS MILL RD,
$140,000 House For Sale
159 PARK AVE,
$269,900 House For Sale
36 8TH AVE #LOT 2,
$524,300 House For Sale
32 8TH AVE #LOT 3,
$568,150 House For Sale
244 W 5TH AVE,
$385,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Perkiomen Valley High School||9-12||1,814||111||16.3||2.06 mi|
|Perkiomen Valley Middle School-East||6-8||752||54||13.9||2.03 mi|
|South Elementary School||K-5||606||44.5||13.6||1.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 6.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.