1013 Rast Ct,
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- 1,344 sqft
Est. Value* : $46,280
- 1,344 sqft
1013 Rast Ct is a single family home in Gatlinburg, TN. This home was built in 2000 and includes two bathrooms and 1,344 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $46,280. Frequently asked questions about 1013 Rast Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1013 Rast Ct is located in a community that is home to 4,949 residents, which has increased by 53.2% since 2000. 72.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1013 Rast Ct has a median household income of $45,422 and spends about $40,353 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1013 Rast Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 16.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1013 Rast Ct include Boyds Creek Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 1013 Rast Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1013 Rast Ct is about 35.5 degrees in January and 77.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1013 Rast Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1434 Ski View Ln,
$109,900 For Sale
1424 Silver Poplar Ln,
$239,900 For Sale
1104 Condo Dr,
$649,000 For Sale
1127 Raintree Rd,
$314,000 For Sale
1241 Honeysuckle Ln,
$299,900 For Sale
3690 Blossom Hollow "Serenity Ridge",
$255,000 For Sale
745 Hidden Valley Rd.,
$259,000 For Sale
2125 E View Dr,
$379,900 For Sale
635 Black Bear Falls Way,
$369,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Boyds Creek Elementary School||K-6||549||40||13.7||16.12 mi|
|Catlettsburg Elementary School||PK-6||631||44||14.3||11.97 mi|
|Catons Chapel Elementary||PK-8||482||38.5||12.5||4.03 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.