52 Parks Rd,
Denville, NJ 07834
- 1,637 sqft
Est. Value* : $358,200
52 Parks Rd is a single family home in Denville, NJ. This home was built in 1958 and includes 1,637 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 8/26/2016, this property sold for $338,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $358,200. Frequently asked questions about 52 Parks Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 52 Parks Rd is located in a community that is home to 15,966 residents, which has increased by 11.7% since 2000. 78.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 52 Parks Rd has a median household income of $108,640 and spends about $73,275 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 52 Parks Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 52 Parks Rd include Lakeview Elementary School, and Valleyview Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1042 (531 for Math and 511 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 72.5% of the residents near 52 Parks Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 52 Parks Rd is about 29.5 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 52 Parks Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9 Holly Dr,
$410,000 House For Sale
31 Station Rd,
$141,500 House For Sale
31 Station Rd,
$155,000 House For Sale
39 Estling Lake Rd,
$379,000 House For Sale
72 S Wynde Dr,
$525,000 House For Sale
7 Vista Way,
$399,000 House For Sale
61 Estling Lake Rd,
$250,000 House For Sale
36 Front St,
$485,000 House For Sale
116 W Shore Rd,
$750,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lakeview Elementary School||PK-5||699||59.5||11.7||0.72 mi|
|Valleyview Middle School||6-8||575||55.5||10.3||2.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.