1004 W Tallassee St,
Wetumpka, AL 36092
- 1,081 sqft
Est. Value* : $48,260
1004 W Tallassee St is a single family home in Wetumpka, AL. This home was built in 1945 and includes one bathrooms and 1,081 square feet of living space. Today, the estimated home value is around $48,260. Frequently asked questions about 1004 W Tallassee St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1004 W Tallassee St is located in a community that is home to 19,673 residents, which has increased by 21.5% since 2000. 77.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.51%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1004 W Tallassee St has a median household income of $39,128 and spends about $36,636 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1004 W Tallassee St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1004 W Tallassee St include Wetumpka Elementary School, Wetumpka High School, and Wetumpka Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 50.4% of the residents near 1004 W Tallassee St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1004 W Tallassee St is about 44.5 degrees in January and 79.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1004 W Tallassee St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
907 W. Bridge St.,
$144,000 House For Sale
808 W Bridge Street,
$89,900 House For Sale
408 W Tuskeena Street,
$167,500 House For Sale
0 Highway 231,
$119,000 House For Sale
31 Forrest Avenue,
$112,000 House For Sale
112 Spinning Wheel Dr.,
$159,500 House For Sale
109 Pauline Circle,
$250,000 House For Sale
19 River Park Court,
$59,900 House For Sale
210 Richard Road,
$138,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Wetumpka Elementary School||PK-4||996||56||17.7||0.62 mi|
|Wetumpka High School||9-12||1,179||62||19||0.87 mi|
|Wetumpka Middle School||5-8||1,000||48||20.8||0.53 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.