10005 County Road 71,
Lexington, AL 35648
- 2,404 sqft
Est. Value* : $161,600
10005 County Road 71 is a single family home in Lexington, AL. This home was built in 1956 and includes one bathrooms and 2,404 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $161,600. Frequently asked questions about 10005 County Road 71 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10005 County Road 71 is located in a community that is home to 2,482 residents, which has decreased by -0.4% since 2000. 79% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10005 County Road 71 has a median household income of $36,425 and spends about $35,150 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10005 County Road 71 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 10005 County Road 71 include Kilby Laboratory School, and Lexington School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 66.9% of the residents near 10005 County Road 71 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10005 County Road 71 is about 37.6 degrees in January and 78.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10005 County Road 71 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
376 County Rd. 33,
$150,000 House For Sale
16318 County Rd. 33,
$89,900 House For Sale
339 Plantation Cr.,
$279,500 House For Sale
543 Lambs Ferry Road,
$2,175,000 House For Sale
606 E Main St,
$232,000 House For Sale
216 Collier St SE,
$137,500 House For Sale
1333 COUNTY ROAD 413,
$665,000 House For Sale
360 Harrington Dr.,
$239,000 House For Sale
260 ROSE STREET,
$267,600 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Kilby Laboratory School||PK-6||167||9||18.5||19.3 mi|
|Underwood Elementary School||PK-6||354||20||17.7||18.09 mi|
|Lexington School||PK-12||866||50.8||17||1.53 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.