Off Market

11096 Buffalo Rd,

Pioneer, TN 37847
  • 1,323 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 1,323 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1995

Description

11096 Buffalo Rd is a single family home in Pioneer, TN. This home was built in 1995 and includes 1,323 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 11096 Buffalo Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 11096 Buffalo Rd is located in a community that is home to 2,086 residents, which has increased by 1.4% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.56%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11096 Buffalo Rd has a median household income of $24,248 and spends about $27,853 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11096 Buffalo Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 74.3% of the residents near 11096 Buffalo Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11096 Buffalo Rd is about 34.6 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 15.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11096 Buffalo Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,323
Year Built
1995
Latitude
36.43
Longitude
-84.44
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
1.00 acre

Local Info

Population
2,086
Median Family Income
$24,248
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.9%
Median Homeowner Age
31.9
Households with Children
81.3%
Unemployment Rate
8.5%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week