1109 Alandee St,
Nashville, TN 37214
- 3 Beds
- 958 sqft
Est. Value* : $173,800
- 3 Beds
- 958 sqft
1109 Alandee St is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 1994 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 958 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $173,800. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Alandee St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Alandee St is located in a community that is home to 28,170 residents, which has increased by 11.2% since 2000. 63.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.42%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Alandee St has a median household income of $52,227 and spends about $44,258 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Alandee St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 28.9%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 20.8%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Alandee St include Haynes Middle, and McGavock High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 66.1% of the residents near 1109 Alandee St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Alandee St is about 33.0 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Alandee St resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
220 E Palestine Ave,
$84,900 For Sale
925 Denson Ave,
$198,000 For Sale
4610 Log Cabin Rd,
$439,700 For Sale
4911 Ruskin Ave,
$374,900 For Sale
1127 Haysboro Ave,
$330,000 For Sale
1014 Joyce Ln,
$265,000 For Sale
1516 Beaus Way,
$277,500 For Sale
323 Hillcrest Dr,
$318,000 For Sale
712 Barbara Dr,
$337,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||5.13 mi|
|McGavock High||8-12||2,376||119.4||19.8||4 mi|
|Middle College High||9-12||99||6||16.5||11.12 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.