Off Market

1108 S Buffalo St,

Erwin, TN 37650
  • 980 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $65,550

  • 980 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1945

Description

1108 S Buffalo St is a single family home in Erwin, TN. This home was built in 1945 and includes one bathrooms and 980 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. In 12/2/2016, this property sold for $25,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $65,550. Frequently asked questions about 1108 S Buffalo St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1108 S Buffalo St is located in a community that is home to 12,954 residents, which has increased by 0.5% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.39%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 S Buffalo St has a median household income of $36,803 and spends about $35,331 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 S Buffalo St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 S Buffalo St include Rock Creek Elementary, Unicoi County High School, and Unicoi County Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 65.6% of the residents near 1108 S Buffalo St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 S Buffalo St is about 35.6 degrees in January and 77.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 S Buffalo St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
980
Year Built
1945
Latitude
36.15
Longitude
-82.42
Cooling
YES
Heating
PACKAGE

Price History

Date Price Event
12/2/2016 $25,000 Sold
12/19/2018 $69,900 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $348 $0 $0 $12,950
2017 $341 $0 $0 $12,950
2016 $341 $0 $0 $12,700
2015 $341 $0 $0 $12,700
2014 $341 $0 $0 $12,700

Local Info

Population
12,954
Median Family Income
$36,803
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.2%
Median Homeowner Age
41.8
Households with Children
73.2%
Unemployment Rate
6.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Rock Creek Elementary PK-5
Unicoi County High School 9-12
Unicoi County Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week