10 Hallview Dr,
Simsbury, CT 06070
- 4 Beds
- 3,318 sqft
Est. Value* : $440,500
- 4 Beds
10 Hallview Dr is a single family home in Simsbury, CT. This home was built in 2004 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,318 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $440,500. Frequently asked questions about 10 Hallview Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10 Hallview Dr is located in a community that is home to 13,542 residents, which has decreased by -1.9% since 2000. 77.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.9%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10 Hallview Dr has a median household income of $118,020 and spends about $78,147 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10 Hallview Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 10 Hallview Dr include Henry James Memorial School, Simsbury High School, and Tariffville School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1153 (579 for Math and 574 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 79.0% of the residents near 10 Hallview Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 21.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10 Hallview Dr is about 25.6 degrees in January and 71.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10 Hallview Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
25 Library Lane #25,
$99,500 House For Sale
313 Hopmeadow Street,
$399,000 House For Sale
7 Cobtail Way,
$849,900 House For Sale
95 Spring Wood Lane,
$289,000 House For Sale
53 Canal Street,
$299,900 House For Sale
9 Maple Edge Drive,
$214,900 House For Sale
4 Kilbourn Farms,
$659,000 House For Sale
3 Partridge Lane,
$189,900 House For Sale
11 Teachers Turn,
$719,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Henry James Memorial School||7-8||606||52.4||11.5||1.57 mi|
|Simsbury High School||9-12||1,392||105.1||13.2||1.62 mi|
|Tariffville School||K-6||248||19.9||12.4||3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.