2020 20th St,
Florence, OR 97439
- 3 Beds
- 1,664 sqft
Est. Value* : $241,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,664 sqft
2020 20th St is a single family home in Florence, OR. This home was built in 1972 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,664 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, radiant heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $241,500. Frequently asked questions about 2020 20th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2020 20th St is located in a community that is home to 12,084 residents, which has increased by 20.1% since 2000. 69.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (18.59%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.86%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2020 20th St has a median household income of $32,936 and spends about $33,020 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2020 20th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%. Property crime risk is 10.7%, which is lower than the state average of 12.5%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2020 20th St include Siuslaw Elementary School, Siuslaw High School, and Siuslaw Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1003 (487 for Math and 516 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 54.1% of the residents near 2020 20th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2020 20th St is about 35.7 degrees in January and 66.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2020 20th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1882 18th ST,
$239,900 House For Sale
2040 19TH ST,
$249,900 House For Sale
962 SPRUCE ST,
$450,000 House For Sale
2160 20TH ST,
$299,000 House For Sale
126 PARK VILLAGE LOOP,
$375,000 House For Sale
894 WESTERN WAY,
$327,900 House For Sale
1600 RHODODENDRON DR 415,
$225,000 House For Sale
1089 1ST ST,
$659,900 House For Sale
842 MUNSEL CREEK LOOP,
$289,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Siuslaw Elementary School||K-5||634||32||19.8||0.48 mi|
|Siuslaw High School||9-12||443||23||19.2||0.89 mi|
|Siuslaw Middle School||6-8||311||17.3||17.8||0.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.