13211 NE 7th Ave,
Vancouver, WA 98685
- 4 Beds
- 2,598 sqft
Est. Value* : $428,100
- 4 Beds
13211 NE 7th Ave is a single family home in Vancouver, WA. This home was built in 1979 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,598 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and heat pump system. In 3/13/2015, this property sold for $335,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $428,100. Frequently asked questions about 13211 NE 7th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 13211 NE 7th Ave is located in a community that is home to 22,282 residents, which has increased by 37.2% since 2000. 75.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13211 NE 7th Ave has a median household income of $61,189 and spends about $49,265 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13211 NE 7th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 13211 NE 7th Ave include Alki Middle School, Chinook Elementary School, and Lewis and Clark High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1021 (505 for Math and 516 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 58.9% of the residents near 13211 NE 7th Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13211 NE 7th Ave is about 35.4 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13211 NE 7th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13119 NE 12TH AVE,
$299,900 House For Sale
14306 NE 9TH CT,
$425,000 House For Sale
11216 NE Stutz,
$525,000 House For Sale
11313 NE HWY 99,
$179,000 House For Sale
12303 NE 27th,
$319,900 House For Sale
709 NW 120th,
$495,000 House For Sale
709 NW 120th,
$515,000 House For Sale
11312 NE 33rd,
$515,900 House For Sale
1402 NW 151st,
$749,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alki Middle School||6-8||685||32.4||21||1.4 mi|
|Chinook Elementary School||K-5||718||36.3||19.7||1.68 mi|
|Lewis and Clark High School||9-12||86||7||12.2||5.72 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.