Off Market

622 S Freedom Ave,

Alliance, OH 44601
  • 5 Beds
  • 2,360 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $33,260

  • 5 Beds
  • 2,360 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Duplex
Year Built
1892

Description

622 S Freedom Ave is a duplex in Alliance, OH. This home was built in 1892 and includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,360 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $33,260. Frequently asked questions about 622 S Freedom Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 622 S Freedom Ave is located in a community that is home to 35,598 residents, which has decreased by -1.3% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.47%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 622 S Freedom Ave has a median household income of $37,013 and spends about $35,386 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 622 S Freedom Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.9%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 622 S Freedom Ave include Alliance Early Learning School at South Lincoln, Alliance High School, and Alliance Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 622 S Freedom Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 622 S Freedom Ave is about 25.7 degrees in January and 72.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 48.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 622 S Freedom Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Duplex
Beds
5
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,360
Year Built
1892
Latitude
40.92
Longitude
-81.1
Heating
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $430 $0 $0 $9,590
2016 $944 $0 $0 $9,590
2015 $437 $0 $0 $9,590
2014 $260 $0 $0 $5,430
2013 $259 $0 $0 $5,430

Local Info

Population
35,598
Median Family Income
$37,013
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.3%
Median Homeowner Age
37.0
Households with Children
71.5%
Unemployment Rate
6.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Alliance Early Learning School at South Lincoln   PK-1
Alliance High School 9-12
Alliance Middle School 5-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week