Off Market

3935 Bellefontaine Ave,

Kansas City, MO 64130
  • 2 Beds
  • 820 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 2 Beds
  • 820 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1916

Description

3935 Bellefontaine Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1916 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 820 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 3935 Bellefontaine Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3935 Bellefontaine Ave is located in a community that is home to 26,158 residents, which has decreased by -5.2% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.44%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3935 Bellefontaine Ave has a median household income of $30,822 and spends about $31,754 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3935 Bellefontaine Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 36.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 34.6%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 3935 Bellefontaine Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, Central Academy Of Excellence, and Central Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1168.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.2% of the residents near 3935 Bellefontaine Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3935 Bellefontaine Ave is about 27.7 degrees in January and 79.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3935 Bellefontaine Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
820
Year Built
1916
Latitude
39.05
Longitude
-94.55
Cooling
YES

Local Info

Population
26,158
Median Family Income
$30,822
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.9%
Median Homeowner Age
34.1
Households with Children
68.9%
Unemployment Rate
6.1%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Ac Prep Elementary   PK-8
Central Academy Of Excellence   9-12
Central Middle School   7-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week