Off Market

4031 Cliffdale St,

Memphis, TN 38127
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,677 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $54,310

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,677 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1961

Description

4031 Cliffdale St is a single family home in Memphis, TN. This home was built in 1961 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,677 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $54,310. Frequently asked questions about 4031 Cliffdale St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4031 Cliffdale St is located in a community that is home to 49,113 residents, which has decreased by -2.1% since 2000. 76.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.51%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.75%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4031 Cliffdale St has a median household income of $34,286 and spends about $33,798 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4031 Cliffdale St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 40.5%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 33.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.4% of the residents near 4031 Cliffdale St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4031 Cliffdale St is about 36.2 degrees in January and 78.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4031 Cliffdale St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,677
Year Built
1961
Latitude
35.24
Longitude
-89.99
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $579 $0 $0 $14,100
2017 $593 $0 $0 $14,100
2016 $593 $0 $0 $13,575
2015 $593 $0 $0 $13,575
2014 $594 $0 $0 $13,575

Local Info

Population
49,113
Median Family Income
$34,286
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.7%
Median Homeowner Age
31.0
Households with Children
76.6%
Unemployment Rate
5.9%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.