2907 Oakley Ave,
Kansas City, MO 64128
- 2 Beds
- 840 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 840 sqft
2907 Oakley Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1924 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 840 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 2907 Oakley Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2907 Oakley Ave is located in a community that is home to 16,730 residents, which has decreased by -0.3% since 2000. 65.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2907 Oakley Ave has a median household income of $25,662 and spends about $28,676 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2907 Oakley Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 28.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 29.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2907 Oakley Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, Central Middle School, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 56.1% of the residents near 2907 Oakley Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2907 Oakley Ave is about 28.5 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2907 Oakley Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2807 Van Brunt Boulevard,
$45,000 House For Sale
2801 Van Brunt Boulevard,
$89,000 House For Sale
2818 Denver Avenue,
$59,000 House For Sale
3017 Poplar Avenue,
$30,000 House For Sale
2639 Drury Avenue,
$55,400 House For Sale
2630 Oakley Avenue,
$35,000 House For Sale
2800 Raytown Road,
$54,500 House For Sale
E 4910 Linwood Boulevard,
$40,000 House For Sale
3440 Drury Avenue,
$160,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||4.34 mi|
|Central Middle School||7-8||396||37.4||10.5||1.1 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.