1791 Farrs Garden Path,
Westlake, OH 44145
- 4 Beds
- 2,990 sqft
Est. Value* : $349,400
- 4 Beds
1791 Farrs Garden Path is a single family home in Westlake, OH. This home was built in 1984 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,990 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $349,400. Frequently asked questions about 1791 Farrs Garden Path and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1791 Farrs Garden Path is located in a community that is home to 34,329 residents, which has decreased by -6% since 2000. 66.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1791 Farrs Garden Path has a median household income of $87,604 and spends about $63,500 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1791 Farrs Garden Path is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1791 Farrs Garden Path include Bassett Elementary School, and Dover Intermediate School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 72.2% of the residents near 1791 Farrs Garden Path have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1791 Farrs Garden Path is about 27.0 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1791 Farrs Garden Path resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
28083-2811 Detroit Road,
$2,850,000 House For Sale
3089 Bay Landing Drive , # 1,
$145,000 House For Sale
26755 Gershwin Drive,
$259,900 House For Sale
27675 Hollywood Dr,
$209,900 House For Sale
4989 Lansing Dr.,
$289,500 House For Sale
26087 Byron Dr,
$207,000 House For Sale
23801 E Oakland Rd.,
$199,900 House For Sale
23532 Wingedfoot Dr.,
$579,900 House For Sale
23494 Concord Dr,
$219,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bassett Elementary School||K-4||379||22.1||17.1||0.29 mi|
|Dover Intermediate School||5-6||555||34.5||16||0.9 mi|
|Lee Burneson Middle School||7-8||613||41||14.9||0.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.