8988 Symmes Trace Ct,
Loveland, OH 45140
- 3 Beds
- 1,982 sqft
Est. Value* : $346,100
- 3 Beds
- 1,982 sqft
8988 Symmes Trace Ct is a single family home in Loveland, OH. This home was built in 1988 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,982 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and central cooling system. In 12/12/2018, this property sold for $225,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $346,100. Frequently asked questions about 8988 Symmes Trace Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8988 Symmes Trace Ct is located in a community that is home to 41,904 residents, which has increased by 22.6% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8988 Symmes Trace Ct has a median household income of $74,036 and spends about $55,851 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8988 Symmes Trace Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8988 Symmes Trace Ct include Edwin H Greene Intermediate Middle School, and Sycamore High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1099 (556 for Math and 543 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 8988 Symmes Trace Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8988 Symmes Trace Ct is about 25.0 degrees in January and 72.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8988 Symmes Trace Ct resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11759 Enyart Road,
$649,900 For Sale
11254 Terwilligers Run Drive,
$622,500 For Sale
8996 Old Creek Trail,
$599,900 For Sale
8338 Patrilla Lane,
$740,000 For Sale
9806 Kensington Lane Unit 10,
$980,000 For Sale
15 Coventry Court,
$399,900 For Sale
8271 Glenmill Court,
$529,900 For Sale
184 Glen Lake Road,
$199,500 For Sale
8705 Tanagerwoods Drive,
$435,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Edwin H Greene Intermediate Middle School||5-6||787||48.1||16.3||4.03 mi|
|Sycamore Junior High School||7-8||856||54||15.8||4.4 mi|
|Sycamore High School||9-12||1,632||117.2||13.9||1.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.