90 Wells Hollow Rd,
Petersburg, TN 37144
- 1,372 sqft
Est. Value* : $133,900
- 1,372 sqft
90 Wells Hollow Rd is a single family home in Petersburg, TN. This home was built in 2000 and includes two bathrooms and 1,372 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. In 5/26/2016, this property sold for $177,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $133,900. Frequently asked questions about 90 Wells Hollow Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 90 Wells Hollow Rd is located in a community that is home to 2,815 residents, which has increased by 4.3% since 2000. 76.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 90 Wells Hollow Rd has a median household income of $40,939 and spends about $37,686 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 90 Wells Hollow Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 90 Wells Hollow Rd include Lincoln County High School, Lincoln County Ninth Grade Academy, and Unity School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1248 (595 for Math and 653 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 70.4% of the residents near 90 Wells Hollow Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 90 Wells Hollow Rd is about 35.2 degrees in January and 77.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 90 Wells Hollow Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
204 Buchanan Street,
$119,000 For Sale
990 Shelbyville Hwy,
$215,900 For Sale
1578 Bagley Hollow Rd.,
$475,000 For Sale
1446 Bagley Hollow Rd,
$228,000 For Sale
2701 Charity Rd,
$899,900 For Sale
0 4th Avenue,
$24,000 For Sale
90 Ables Road,
$160,000 For Sale
201 Ashlyn Dr,
$169,900 For Sale
1001 Buddy Jones Rd,
$549,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lincoln County High School||10-12||923||63.5||14.5||12.97 mi|
|Lincoln County Ninth Grade Academy||9-10||293||16||18.3||12.31 mi|
|Unity School||PK-8||412||27||15.2||7.82 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.