3282 W Peartree Rd,
Coeur D Alene, ID 83815
Est. Value* : N/A
3282 W Peartree Rd is a building lot in Coeur D Alene, ID. Frequently asked questions about 3282 W Peartree Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3282 W Peartree Rd is located in a community that is home to 22,090 residents, which has increased by 17.2% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3282 W Peartree Rd has a median household income of $57,289 and spends about $46,887 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3282 W Peartree Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.8%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 9.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3282 W Peartree Rd include Lake City High School, Ramsey Magnet School Of Science, and Woodland Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1007 (546 for Math and 461 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 53.0% of the residents near 3282 W Peartree Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3282 W Peartree Rd is about 22.7 degrees in January and 69.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 61.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3282 W Peartree Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3383 N BELMONT RD,
$565,000 For Sale
4212 N CANTERBURY RD,
$279,900 For Sale
2947 W LOIRE DR,
$410,000 For Sale
4267 W SHOREVIEW LN,
$659,900 For Sale
3359 W VERSAILLES DR,
$374,900 For Sale
3279 N SWIFTWATER LN,
$549,000 For Sale
6003 N HARCOURT DR,
$440,000 For Sale
2170 W BELLERIVE LN,
$1,325,000 For Sale
3056 W AUGUSTIN DR,
$460,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lake City High School||9-12||1,643||72.9||22.5||1.54 mi|
|Ramsey Magnet School Of Science||PK-5||751||35.4||21.2||1.27 mi|
|Woodland Middle School||6-8||864||43.2||19.9||0.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.