Off Market

3282 W Peartree Rd,

Coeur D Alene, ID 83815
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

Get Financing
Property Type
Building Lot

Description

3282 W Peartree Rd is a building lot in Coeur D Alene, ID. Frequently asked questions about 3282 W Peartree Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3282 W Peartree Rd is located in a community that is home to 22,090 residents, which has increased by 17.2% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3282 W Peartree Rd has a median household income of $57,289 and spends about $46,887 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3282 W Peartree Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.8%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 9.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 3282 W Peartree Rd include Lake City High School, Ramsey Magnet School Of Science, and Woodland Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1007 (546 for Math and 461 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1049.
  • How’s the job market? About 53.0% of the residents near 3282 W Peartree Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3282 W Peartree Rd is about 22.7 degrees in January and 69.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 61.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3282 W Peartree Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Building Lot
Latitude
47.71
Longitude
-116.83
Lot Size
7,545 sqft
New Construction
No

Local Info

Population
22,090
Median Family Income
$57,289
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.9%
Median Homeowner Age
37.3
Households with Children
75.5%
Unemployment Rate
5.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Lake City High School 9-12
Ramsey Magnet School Of Science PK-5
Woodland Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week