26 Elm St,
Hatfield, MA 01038
- 4 Beds
- 3,359 sqft
Est. Value* : $292,200
- 4 Beds
- 3,359 sqft
26 Elm St is a single family home in Hatfield, MA. This home was built in 1760 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 3,359 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $292,200. Frequently asked questions about 26 Elm St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26 Elm St is located in a community that is home to 2,472 residents, which has decreased by -2.2% since 2000. 68.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26 Elm St has a median household income of $66,574 and spends about $52,357 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26 Elm St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26 Elm St include Hatfield Elementary, and Smith Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 967 (472 for Math and 495 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 59.1% of the residents near 26 Elm St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26 Elm St is about 25.6 degrees in January and 69.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 50.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26 Elm St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
157 Linseed Road,
$479,900 House For Sale
8 Bayberry Lane,
$799,900 House For Sale
230 Plumtree Rd,
$374,900 House For Sale
73 East St,
$249,900 House For Sale
65 Emerson Way,
$748,000 House For Sale
275 E Pleasant St,
$249,000 House For Sale
7 Potwine Pl,
$410,000 House For Sale
1140 Florence Rd,
$1,499,000 House For Sale
10 The Knolls,
$200,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hatfield Elementary||PK-6||244||19.8||12.2||0.61 mi|
|Smith Academy||7-12||198||22.3||8.8||0.61 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.