Off Market

14403 N Teakwood Ln,

Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
  • 1,066 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $129,500

  • 1,066 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
1973

Description

14403 N Teakwood Ln is a condominium unit in Fountain Hills, AZ. This home was built in 1973 and includes two bathrooms and 1,066 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. In 9/12/2018, this property sold for $127,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $129,500. Frequently asked questions about 14403 N Teakwood Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 14403 N Teakwood Ln is located in a community that is home to 18,749 residents, which has increased by 31.5% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (16.3%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14403 N Teakwood Ln has a median household income of $68,952 and spends about $53,326 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14403 N Teakwood Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 15.9%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 14403 N Teakwood Ln include Fountain Hills High School, Fountain Hills Middle School, and McDowell Mountain Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 994 (483 for Math and 511 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1047.
  • How’s the job market? About 65.2% of the residents near 14403 N Teakwood Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14403 N Teakwood Ln is about 42.8 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14403 N Teakwood Ln resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,066
Year Built
1973
Latitude
33.62
Longitude
-111.71
Cooling
REFRIGERATOR
Heating
FORCED AIR

Price History

Date Price Event
9/12/2018 $127,500 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $445 $0 $0 $6,870
2016 $448 $0 $0 $7,280
2015 $414 $0 $0 $6,300
2014 $422 $0 $0 $5,500
2013 $402 $0 $0 $4,800

Local Info

Population
18,749
Median Family Income
$68,952
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.2%
Median Homeowner Age
40.5
Households with Children
80.4%
Unemployment Rate
1.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Fountain Hills High School 9-12
Fountain Hills Middle School 4-8
McDowell Mountain Elementary School   PK-3

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.