Off Market

16 Enatai Dr,

Bellevue, WA 98004
  • 2 Beds
  • 3,180 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 2 Beds
  • 3,180 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1999

Description

16 Enatai Dr is a single family home in Bellevue, WA. This home was built in 1999 and includes two bedrooms, six bathrooms, and 3,180 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 16 Enatai Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 16 Enatai Dr is located in a community that is home to 20,730 residents, which has increased by 13.1% since 2000. 59.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.9%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 16 Enatai Dr has a median household income of $100,570 and spends about $68,620 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 16 Enatai Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 11.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 16 Enatai Dr include Islander Middle School, and Mercer Island High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1065 (541 for Math and 524 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 74.7% of the residents near 16 Enatai Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 16 Enatai Dr is about 37.1 degrees in January and 66.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 16 Enatai Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
6
Square Footage
3,180
Year Built
1999
Latitude
47.58
Longitude
-122.2
Cooling
YES

Local Info

Population
20,730
Median Family Income
$100,570
Graduate Degree Percentile
15.4%
Median Homeowner Age
42.5
Households with Children
59.1%
Unemployment Rate
2.6%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Islander Middle School 6-8
Mercer Island High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week