Off Market

1631 5th Ct,

Vero Beach, FL 32960
  • 2 Beds
  • 700 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $102,900

  • 2 Beds
  • 700 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1959

Description

1631 5th Ct is a single family home in Vero Beach, FL. This home was built in 1959 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 700 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 6/14/2017, this property sold for $60,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $102,900. Frequently asked questions about 1631 5th Ct and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1631 5th Ct is located in a community that is home to 17,722 residents, which has decreased by -7.1% since 2000. 62% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.24%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1631 5th Ct has a median household income of $44,364 and spends about $39,579 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1631 5th Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 13.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1631 5th Ct include Gifford Middle School, Vero Beach Elementary School, and Vero Beach High School. The state average SAT score is 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.1% of the residents near 1631 5th Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1631 5th Ct is about 60.5 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1631 5th Ct resides in an area with moderate flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
700
Year Built
1959
Latitude
27.63
Longitude
-80.38
Heating
NONE

Price History

Date Price Event
6/14/2017 $60,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,030 $0 $0 $58,178
2015 $235 $0 $0 $32,540
2014 $207 $0 $0 $32,290
2013 $190 $0 $0 $31,820

Local Info

Population
17,722
Median Family Income
$44,364
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.3%
Median Homeowner Age
46.7
Households with Children
62.0%
Unemployment Rate
4.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Gifford Middle School 6-8
Vero Beach Elementary School PK-5
Vero Beach High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week