1734 Jasmine St NW,
Olympia, WA 98502
- 3 Beds
- 1,038 sqft
Est. Value* : $284,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,038 sqft
1734 Jasmine St NW is a single family home in Olympia, WA. This home was built in 1987 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,038 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $284,900. Frequently asked questions about 1734 Jasmine St NW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1734 Jasmine St NW is located in a community that is home to 26,796 residents, which has increased by 14.7% since 2000. 60.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1734 Jasmine St NW has a median household income of $55,122 and spends about $45,584 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1734 Jasmine St NW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.9%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1734 Jasmine St NW include Capital High School, Jefferson Middle School, and Leland P Brown Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1059 (529 for Math and 530 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 66.3% of the residents near 1734 Jasmine St NW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1734 Jasmine St NW is about 30.2 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1734 Jasmine St NW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1305 Ebb Tide Terrace NW,
$509,000 For Sale
1974 Lakemoor Place SW,
$425,000 For Sale
1714 Quince St NE,
$360,000 For Sale
4749 Bayshore Lane NW,
$487,000 For Sale
4725 Bayshore Lane NW,
$1,999,000 For Sale
3442 Gull Harbor Rd,
$350,000 For Sale
869 G St SW,
$325,000 For Sale
4713 SW Joppa Street,
$379,000 For Sale
5915 Athens Beach Rd NW,
$859,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Capital High School||9-12||1,410||67.8||20.7||0.7 mi|
|Jefferson Middle School||5-8||431||21.8||19.6||0.54 mi|
|Leland P Brown Elementary||K-5||339||21.3||15.8||0.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.