206 S Elm St,
Columbus Grove, OH 45830
- 952 sqft
Est. Value* : $81,880
206 S Elm St is a single family home in Columbus Grove, OH. This home includes one bathrooms and 952 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $81,880. Frequently asked questions about 206 S Elm St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 S Elm St is located in a community that is home to 6,194 residents, which has increased by 4.3% since 2000. 79.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 S Elm St has a median household income of $47,941 and spends about $41,824 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 S Elm St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 S Elm St include Columbus Grove Elementary School, Columbus Grove High School, and Columbus Grove Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 62.5% of the residents near 206 S Elm St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 S Elm St is about 24.3 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 S Elm St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
211 S Main St,
$13,500 House For Sale
15012 Road 11,
$112,900 House For Sale
14628 ROAD 11-J,
$310,000 House For Sale
410 S Jefferson Street,
$39,900 House For Sale
409 Hawthorne Drive,
$429,900 House For Sale
118 Laura Lane,
$359,900 House For Sale
235 Mohawk Drive,
$169,900 House For Sale
323 W OLD ORCHARD DR,
$154,995 House For Sale
323 OLD ORCHARD Drive,
$149,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Columbus Grove Elementary School||K-4||307||26||11.8||0.45 mi|
|Columbus Grove High School||9-12||285||12||23.7||0.43 mi|
|Columbus Grove Middle School||5-8||272||12||22.6||0.45 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.