206 S Main St,
Rawson, OH 45881
- 3 Beds
- 1,953 sqft
Est. Value* : $108,800
- 3 Beds
- 1,953 sqft
206 S Main St is a single family home in Rawson, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,953 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $108,800. Frequently asked questions about 206 S Main St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 S Main St is located in a community that is home to 565 residents, which has increased by 16.8% since 2000. 82.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 S Main St has a median household income of $39,973 and spends about $37,256 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 S Main St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 28.4%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 33.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 S Main St include Cory-Rawson Elementary School, and Cory-Rawson High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 69.9% of the residents near 206 S Main St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 S Main St is about 23.8 degrees in January and 73.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 S Main St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7042 County Rd 86 Road,
$248,900 House For Sale
7905 Driftwood Drive,
$206,000 House For Sale
2423 W Sandusky Street,
$314,900 House For Sale
7712 TOWNSHIP RD 94 Road,
$549,000 House For Sale
1445 BYAL AVE,
$92,900 House For Sale
$91,000 House For Sale
716 N Main St,
$199,900 House For Sale
301 Orchard Ln,
$308,900 House For Sale
226 EARL Street,
$149,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cory-Rawson Elementary School||K-6||294||15.4||19||1.55 mi|
|Cory-Rawson High School||7-12||261||26.7||9.7||1.54 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.