206 Quail Run Ct,
Carlisle, OH 45005
- 5 Beds
- 2,592 sqft
Est. Value* : $99,330
- 5 Beds
206 Quail Run Ct is a single family home in Carlisle, OH. This home was built in 2005 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,592 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $99,330. Frequently asked questions about 206 Quail Run Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Quail Run Ct is located in a community that is home to 33,809 residents, which has increased by 8.9% since 2000. 81.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.52%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Quail Run Ct has a median household income of $49,260 and spends about $42,452 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Quail Run Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Quail Run Ct include Valley View High School, Valley View Intermediate School, and Valley View Junior High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 57.6% of the residents near 206 Quail Run Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Quail Run Ct is about 23.2 degrees in January and 71.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Quail Run Ct resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
170 Nikki Ct,
$164,900 House For Sale
811 Dubois Rd,
$93,500 House For Sale
811 Dubois Rd,
$79,900 House For Sale
271 Janet Ave,
$121,900 House For Sale
7459 Martz Paulin Road,
$150,000 House For Sale
8099 Dry Run Cir,
$550,000 House For Sale
7501 Franklin Madison Rd,
$210,000 House For Sale
136 Stewart Ln,
$179,900 House For Sale
7175 Franklin Madison Rd,
$215,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Valley View High School||9-12||547||34.7||15.7||5.87 mi|
|Valley View Intermediate School||4-6||497||31.5||15.7||3.54 mi|
|Valley View Junior High School||7-8||289||17||17||8.3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.