215 E 3rd St,
Valparaiso, NE 68065
- 2 Beds
- 1,042 sqft
Est. Value* : $98,890
- 2 Beds
- 1,042 sqft
215 E 3rd St is a single family home in Valparaiso, NE. This home was built in 1918 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,042 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, steam heating system, and central cooling system. In 6/10/2019, this property sold for $91,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $98,890. Frequently asked questions about 215 E 3rd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E 3rd St is located in a community that is home to 1,119 residents, which has increased by 8.4% since 2000. 78.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E 3rd St has a median household income of $35,202 and spends about $34,435 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E 3rd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E 3rd St include Elementary School At Ceresco, and Intermediate School At Valparaiso.
- How’s the job market? About 67.9% of the residents near 215 E 3rd St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E 3rd St is about 17.2 degrees in January and 75.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E 3rd St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3 Harriet Circle,
$239,950 For Sale
1546 N 14th Street,
$99,900 For Sale
$65,000 For Sale
2230 S 51st Street,
$189,900 For Sale
758 6th Street,
$115,000 For Sale
7930 S 20th st,
$228,900 For Sale
3428 Tree Line Drive,
$419,900 For Sale
8837 Rocky Top Road,
$519,900 For Sale
8901 Rocky Top Road,
$524,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elementary School At Ceresco||PK-5||118||9||12.9||9.61 mi|
|Elementary School At Valparaiso||PK-5||170||13.4||12.6||0.11 mi|
|Intermediate School At Valparaiso||6||39||3.1||12.3||0.12 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.