215 E Charles St is a single family home in Morrill, NE. This home was built in 1940 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 712 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, floor / wall furnace heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $47,370.
Frequently asked questions about 215 E Charles St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E Charles St is located in a community that is home to 1,495 residents, which has decreased by -3.9% since 2000. 70.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.85%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E Charles St has a median household income of $32,489 and spends about $32,812 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E Charles St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E Charles St include Morrill Elementary, and Morrill High School.
- How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 215 E Charles St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E Charles St is about 17.8 degrees in January and 69.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 36.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E Charles St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.