203 E Brown St,
Norristown, PA 19401
- 3 Beds
- 1,708 sqft
Est. Value* : $160,100
- 3 Beds
203 E Brown St is a single family home in Norristown, PA. This home was built in 1922 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,708 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $160,100. Frequently asked questions about 203 E Brown St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 203 E Brown St is located in a community that is home to 43,307 residents, which has increased by 4.4% since 2000. 63.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.33%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 203 E Brown St has a median household income of $56,247 and spends about $46,373 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 203 E Brown St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.9%, which is higher than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 34.9%, which is higher than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 982.
- How’s the job market? About 61.2% of the residents near 203 E Brown St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 203 E Brown St is about 24.0 degrees in January and 70.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 22.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 203 E Brown St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
638 Linda Lane,
$214,900 House For Sale
1448 Powell Street,
$275,000 House For Sale
1734 Dekalb Street,
$299,900 House For Sale
1422 Pine Street,
$197,000 House For Sale
1338 Pine Street,
$145,000 House For Sale
209 W Fornance Street,
$375,000 House For Sale
507 E Lafayette Street,
$144,500 House For Sale
1217 Markley Street,
$99,900 House For Sale
2205 3rd St,
$309,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.